CMC 2000 Polywrapping System
The CMC 2000 is a mid-range, keenly priced, automatic polywrapping system for use in professional mailing and printing environments. Applications include polywrapping: catalogues, magazines, direct mail and some newspapers.
Talk to CMC Equipment (UK) Ltd about this CMC 2000 Polywrapping System
Contact our head office on +44(0) 1933 222111 or contact us using the contact tool bottom right.
More about this CMC 2000 Polywrapping System
With its external film unwind, the CMC 2000 provides for large diameter rolls of film to be used.
Available in two versions, standard and wide-bodied.
The maximum mechanical speed of the CMC 2000 is 18,000 products per hour.
Maximum Product Sizes, CMC 2000.
Standard: 300mm x 430mm
Wide-Bodied: 430mm x 430mm
- Shuttle Feeder for rigid and thick products.
- CMC Rotary Feeders
- Thermo-regulated cross and longitudinal sealers.
- Optional sealers for all available film types.
A wide range of optional accessories are available for both versions of the CMC 2000, including: side sealer, hanging hole and header options, shrink tunnel, product stacker, product strapper, etc.
Why Your Company Should Purchase A CMC 2000 Polywrapping System
- The CMC 2000 is proven to be a cost-effective polywrapping system for most applications.
- Superior service from CMC Equipment (UK) Limited.